Unlocking the secrets to soil water and salinity dynamics
Click here to download the What's New in IrriMAX 10 guide.
Soil water and salinity data from all of Sentek's monitoring solutions is viewed in our highly acclaimed IrriMAX software. The software is the interface to the end-user, and enables them to readily visualise the ever changing soil water dynamics and make instant and informed management decisions.
In a recent survey of IrriMAX users, more than 90% rated the software as being an important management tool.
IrriMAX is simple to use, providing ready information from multiple sites at a glance. However it also provides powerful functionality for the end user.
- Functional workspace showing graphic overview and fuel gauges of soil water status from multiple sites.
- Simple graphics
- Fast, simple and intuitive zooming and scrolling functions and tools
- Display of individual depth levels or summed profile data
- Definition of a crop's growth stages, allowing changeable management lines as the crop grows and root zone develops
- Ability to insert comments anywhere on the graph
- Multiple graph panes able to be viewed on the one screen, enabling comparison between sites, seasons or different data sets
- Various graph type options, including line and bar graphs, and change bars showing changes in soil water status over a given time period
- Simple importing of other key data sets relating to soil moisture and salinity data (e.g. rainfall, irrigation, ETo, leaf wetness, humidity, soil temperature, soil matric potential)
- Simple option for email and backup of workspaces and graphs
- Standard and Premium software licences, providing a powerful platform for standard users with a suite of advanced features as a premium option
- "Webify" functionality, allowing loading of graphs and workspace onto a website for viewing on the internet
- Reporting for advanced data analysis
Click here to download a FREE 30 day trial copy.
Click here to download the product brochures.